Manage your Shareholding
Our share register is administered by the registrar, Link Asset Services.
Please contact Link for any matters relating to the transfer of ordinary shares in the Company and enquiries concerning holdings including:
- To notify a change of address
- For enquiries about individual shareholdings
- For enquiries about individual dividend payments
- For information on what to do following the death of a shareholder
Link Asset Services can be contacted at:
34 Beckenham Road
Telephone: 0871 664 0300. Calls cost 12p per minute plus network extras. Lines are open 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). If you are outside the United Kingdom, please call +44 371 664 0300. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate.
Remember, you can also access your personal shareholding through our electronic shareholder service via Link's website using the investor code printed on your share certificate or statement of holding.
Click on the link below to register now to benefit from the following electronic shareholder services that are available:
• View your holding balance and get a current balance online
• View movements on your holding
• View dividend payments you have received
• Set up or amend a dividend mandate so that dividends can be paid directly into your account
• Proxy voting