Our performance is supported by
Benchmarking and Awards
We work to provide responsible credit to our customers and to foster an environment that motivates our workforce to contribute to the sustainability of our business. We are honored to be publicly recognized for our successes. Here are some of the ways in which our businesses have been awarded and recognised recently.
We remain a constituent of the FTSE4Good Index following the June 2018 review. We are pleased to be rated highly among financial service companies.
Awards and recognitions
- In 2018, Provident Polska has been awarded the Wektor Prize in recognition of its status as the leading non-bank financial institution and for setting the highest standards of corporate behaviour in the field of consumer finance.
- Provident Polska was awarded the Golden Leaf CSR 2018 Award which recognises the most socially and environmentally responsible companies operating in Poland based on seven dimensions (corporate governance, behaviour towards employees, care for the customers, business ethics, environmental protection, human rights and community engagement).
- Our Czech business has been included in the 2018 Responsible Lending Index by the influential NGO People in Need. The Responsible Lending Index compares companies including banks, leasing companies and non-bank financial institutions that provide consumer credit in the Czech market. The Index assesses the cost of credit, transparency and customer service of consumer lenders.
- Our Romanian business has been named the Best Non-Bank Financial Institution (NBFI) of 2018 by Financial Market magazine in recognition of its commitment to responsible lending.
- For the 13th consecutive year, our Mexican business received the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) award by the Mexican Centre for Philanthropy (CEMEFI) and the Alliance for Corporate Social Responsibility (ALIARSE) for its achievements in providing a supportive workplace with a robust employee code of conduct and a commitment to community engagement and sustainable environment policies. In 2017, Provident Mexico was recognised as a leading Socially Responsible Company in the Quality of Life category, which recognises companies which operate inclusive gender employment policies and a supportive working environment.
- Our Polish business received the Golden Laurel Award by Super Biznes in the ‘Social Initiative’ category for its partnership with the Zaczytani Foundation which saw over 4,000 books collected to set up hospital libraries, with volunteers offering reading sessions to make young patients’ stays more pleasant and to promote reading.
- Our Polish, Czech, Hungarian and Romanian home credit businesses have all been awarded with the 2019 TOP Employer certificate. The TOP Employer certificates are granted every year by the international Top Employers Institute and recognise companies striving to reach the highest workplace standards and demonstrating outstanding company culture, processes and polices, and career development opportunities.
- In 2017, our Hungarian business was awarded for its Global Sustainability Leadership by The World Sustainability Congress, an international organisation that promotes sustainability best practice in publicly-listed businesses, non-profits and governmental sectors.
- Creditea Mexico, one of our digital brands, was named a Great Place To Work® in 2017 for its supportive working environment and high levels of trust and engagement.