Our performance is supported by
Benchmarking and Awards
We work to provide responsible credit to our customers and to foster an environment that motivates our workforce to contribute to the sustainability of our business. We are honored to be publicly recognized for our successes. Here are some of the ways in which our businesses have been awarded and recognised recently.
We remain a constituent of the FTSE4Good Index following the December 2017 review. We are pleased to be rated highly among financial service companies.
Awards and recognitions
- Our Polish business won the Top Employer Award 2018 which recognises companies striving to reach the highest workplace standards and demonstrating outstanding company culture, processes and polices, and career development opportunities. In 2018, Provident Polska has also been awarded the Wektor Prize in recognition of its status as the leading non-bank financial institution and for setting the highest standards of corporate behaviour in the field of consumer finance.
- In 2017, Provident Polska, was awarded the Golden Leaf CSR 2017 Award which recognises the most socially and environmentally responsible companies operating in Poland.
- Our Czech business has been included in the 2018 Responsible Lending Index by the influential NGO People in Need. The Responsible Lending Index compares companies including banks, leasing companies and non-bank financial institutions that provide consumer credit in the Czech market. The Index assesses the cost of credit, transparency and customer service of consumer lenders.
- Our Romanian business has been named the Best Non-Bank Financial Institution (NBFI) of 2017 by Financial Market magazine in recognition of its commitment to responsible lending.
- In 2017, our Hungarian business was awarded for its Global Sustainability Leadership by The World Sustainability Congress, an international organisation that promotes sustainability best practice in publicly-listed businesses, non-profits and governmental sectors.
- For the twelfth consecutive year, our Mexican business received the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) award by the Mexican Centre for Philanthropy (CEMEFI) and the Alliance for Corporate Social Responsibility (ALIARSE) for its achievements in providing a supportive workplace with a robust employee code of conduct and a commitment to community engagement and sustainable environment policies. In 2017, Provident Mexico was also recognised as a leading Socially Responsible Company in the Quality of Life category, which recognises companies which operate inclusive gender employment policies and a supportive working environment.
- Creditea Mexico, one of our digital brands, was named a Great Place To Work® in 2017 for its supportive working environment and high levels of trust and engagement.