Our performance is supported by
Benchmarking and Awards
In recent years IPF has won numerous awards in each of its markets.
Receiving external recognition is important to us as it demonstrates our product and services are valued by our customers and they recognise the trust we have built in the communities we serve.
We are included in the FTSE4Good index and feedback suggests we met the majority of requirements in all areas.
The Group is not large enough by market capitalisation to be invited to participate in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index assessment. Despite this, we periodically commission an external benchmarking assessment against the same criteria by SAM Research (a sustainability consultancy which carries out company assessments for the Dow Jones Sustainability Index).
Our most recent assessment was in 2010 and the results were encouraging – our overall score was 62% against a peer group average of 38% and a top score of 73%. A number of scores in individual areas were higher than the top scores in the industry and we would have been rated highest in these areas had we been included in the index.
Carbon Disclosure Project
Each year IPF takes part in the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) and our submission is publicly available on the CDP website.
London Benchmarking Group
IPF uses London Benchmarking Group methodology to measure community investment inputs, outputs and impacts. Membership of the group allows us to benchmark performance against other community investment leaders.
- Top Employer Award 2016 Poland
- National Champion – Employer of the Year Hungary
- FTSE4Good – Ranked amongst the best scoring financial services companies in ESG ratings
- Best NBFI in Romania for Customer Excellence
- IFS Proshare – Commendation for Have your Share employee share-owning scheme
- Gold Leaf Award Poland for Sustainability strategy
- Ethical Company Award Poland from Puls Biznesu